5 Book Titles That Describe Me - Angel @ Avid Reader
Hello lovelies! My name is Angel K and I am the blogger behind Avid Reader! I’m here to take over Tanya’s blog with a Summer Blogger Promo Tour (SBPT) post. If you’re unfamiliar with what SBPT is, it is a two month long post tour created by The Book Bratz, where Tanya and I partner up and bring fun content to y’all! Today’s fun content is to use 5 book titles to describe yourself! Hope you enjoy:
- Strange The Dreamer - I daydream a LOT, can be considered a little strange I guess hahaha, and, in the book, Strange loves books like me!
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love - just like the title says, I believe in a thing called love and am quite the hopeful romantic!
- The Girl From Everywhere - I’ve moved around quite a few times and have picked up words, accents, personalities, and loves from everywhere I’ve gone so, every time I am asked “where are you from?” I say “pretty much everywhere”
- An Ember In The Ashes - I’ve quite a lot of goals and am very ambitious, so I like to think that I’m an ember in the ashes, waiting for the spark that will turn me into a torch against the night *winks*
- Seeker - I love learning, both in school and outside of it! It’s so much fun and there are so many interesting things to learn about, so I’d definitely call myself a seeker!
Aaaand that’s it for today! What book title(s) describe you? Let me know in the comments below! Also, check out Tanya’s guest post on my blog! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!